This recipe makes enough for 4 sides, approximately 6 potatoes each person.
- Half a bag of baby potatoes, washed and cut in halves (you can do red or white or a mix of both for fun!)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes of Paprika- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place potatoes after being cut into a bbq safe pan. I use dollar store tin disposables.
2. Pour in Olive oil and Lemon juice, mix.
3. Add all Spices and mix.
4. BBQ on MEDIUM heat for approx. 20 mins, or until golden brown and soft on insides.
THATS IT! Told ya it was another easy side. ;)
Have you made these before? If so, do you do anything differently?