Friday 10 May 2013

Late Night Munchies

As many of you don't already know, I am expecting my first child in October. One thing you notice when you are pregnant is that you will have rare cravings. I have noticed if I do not satisfy my cravings, I will crave that particular craving for days!! Sometimes it can be very frustrating if you do not have that particular item or items on hand. The other night I was craving nacho's sooo bad!! So what else was I to do, but to make some nacho's with what we had on hand? After all, this was a late night snack! So now, I share with you, one of my many pregnancy cravings!

Nacho's before entering the oven!

Nacho's after being baked. 

Now for the super easy Nacho recipe!

What you will need:

- Half a bag of Nacho's of choice, I used bite side because they are easier to grab apart.
- About 12 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in halves
- A quarter of a Orange Pepper, diced
- A quarter of a Yellow Pepper, diced
- About 12 JalapeƱo green olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp Mild Salsa
- 1.5 cups of Old Cheddar Cheese, grated or crumbled

Put all ingredients in order straight onto a shallow baking dish, starting with Nacho's first. Lay all ingredients while spreading them out evenly. Top with cheese until covered. Bake in oven at 300 degrees Celsius or 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted. Let cool, and enjoy! :)

*Dip nacho's into sour cream for some extra yummy goodness. 

9 comments:

  1. And now I'm starving. Goodbye diet, see you next January x

    That's a pretty good pregnancy craving x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry about your diet! Hopefully you can add lots of veggies to make it a bit healthier. :P

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Yum that looks so good!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so yummy!!!
    I just checked out your blog, cute outfits! I followed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm Nachos... my favourite ! Now I'm hungry :-) x

    petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete