Tuesday 21 May 2013

Easy Roma Tomato Salad

This salad is one of my favourites during the summer and bbq season! I love it because not only are tomatoes in season this time of year, but because it is such a refreshing and healthy side to any meal. I pair this salad up mostly with chicken but have done it with fish as well! Why else do I love it? Because it is super easy to make and so yummy!!!



What you will need:
- 3 Roma Tomatoes (you can use other tomatoes but Roma are the best because they aren't as gooey.)
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar

Dice tomatoes and add spices. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top. Mix well. Refrigerate for an hour to let tomatoes pick up flavours. Serve while cold.


Makes enough for 3 or 4 sides. (Think a tomato per person!)

6 comments:

  1. I love this salad :) I eat it quite often as I am always on diet lol ;)
    Thank you for your visit ,and comment hun :)
    I like your blog and looking forward for more new posts :)
    Following you now Sarah :)
    ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, its delish!!! Thank you hun!! <3

      Delete
  2. Ahh, you're making hungry, Sarah! but hey! it's a salad (amazing one, in fact), so it's a good kinda hungry;-))) THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this salad too! It`s very simple and great for the summer! And tomatoes are the best treat for staying forever young haha.

    Lovely blog, following!

    Eve
    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! This looks really good! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete